Since 2016 more than 600 youngsters without a social and/or professional occupation
Peace and Sport France
Peace and Sport’s role:
- Forge a network and transmit the positive values of sport to promote social integration and cohesion between youngsters in France.
- Involve Champions for Peace and high-level athletes as role models to inspire participants.
- Use the positive effects of structured sports practice to develop skills that are useful for professional integration.
- Support individuals in the construction of (pre)professional projects with the help of professional integration consultants.
- Life-skills teaching through our Sport Simple Manual
- Boxing, climbing
- Peace and Sport forges social links through sport and promotes social cohesion and professional integration of youngsters in active life
- Educators help beneficiaries to learn about the values of sport which can be transposed to a professional environment.
- The positive values of sport are implemented on the ground and form the basis of programs led by local physical education teachers
- The benefits of playing sport are physically incarnated by our Champions for Peace, active or retired top-level sportsmen and women that are true sources of inspiration for the program’s participants