WE ARE HIRING
Join our Team
To be a great place to work, we need great people to work with us.
Welcome to our employment section and apply for positions online.
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR
Focus on the Middle East
To assist the department in connection with the political, sports and international institutional relations of the Organization.
Main areas of intervention:
- International relations and strategy
- Geopolitics and research
- Focus on the Middle East region
- Public relations and protocol
- Administrative back office
Tasks typically include:
- Assist on the coordination of the International Relations communication and advocacy
- Prepare presentations, analysis and reports
- Support the International Relations team on the content creation process for the Peace and Sport Forum with focus on the Middle East region (Workshops, round tables, speakers for sessions)
- Support the International Relations team on the management of participants to the Peace and Sport Forum (information letters, protocol, etc.)
- Create and update database
COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
Mission and activities: The mission and activities of this internship are carried out under the supervision of the Events Manager. They include:
- Digital Communication
– Animation and expansion of the audience on social media: creating graphic content (posts, visuals, video animation) maintaining a monthly editorial calendar, ensuring post scheduling, analyzing audience engagement.
– Identifying new formats and proposing engaging communication concepts.
– Updating the website and publishing articles and press releases.
– Contributing to the development of new digital tools (flyers, posters, etc.).
– Managing mailing lists.
- Main Project: Peace and Sport International Forum
The selected person will support the development and implementation of the Peace and Sport International Forum in Middle East, themed “Sport is an Answer.”
The Forum will serve as a hub for strategic leaders from institutions, businesses, sports organizations, civil society representatives, international organizations, and high-level athletes.
– Designing and executing a social media strategy for Peace and Sport’s digital campaigns.
– Creating digital buzz around the campaigns and social media initiatives.
– Developing attractive content for social media platforms.
– Monitoring and evaluating the impact of digital tools.
There are no job openings at the moment.