WE ARE HIRING
Join our Team
To be a great place to work, we need great people to work with us.
Welcome to our employment section and apply for positions online.
Mission and activities: The mission and activities of this internship, under the supervision of the Communication and Press Manager, are as follow:
1. Digital communication:
– Animation and enlargement of the community on social networks: develop graphic content – posts, visuals, video animation – feed a monthly editorial planning, ensure the follow-up of publications, analyze the audience.
– Identify new formats and propose engaging communication concepts.
– Update of the website and posting of articles and press releases.
– Participate in the development of new digital tools (leaflets, posters…).
– Mailing lists management.
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR
To assist the department in connection with the political, sports and international institutional relations of the Organization.
Main areas of intervention:
- International relations and strategy ➢ Geopolitics and research
- Public relations and protocol
- Administrative back office
Sorry, no job offers at the moment.