- Headquarters address: 78 Rue Abou Al Mahassine Royani, Résidence Champs Elysées, Apartment 1 Ground floor, Mâarif, Casablanca, Morocco.
- Type: NGO.
- Place of intervention: Morocco.
- Contact: Mohamed Amine Zariat
- Website: https://tibu.ma
- Background: Economic issues affecting the government. To deal with inequalities, the King made the development of the country a national priority. Morocco is also very active on the issue of migration.
- Summary: TIBU Maroc uses the power of sport, and in particular basketball, to design social and innovative solutions in the field of education, empowerment and socio-economic inclusion. TIBU believes in the potential of sport for social change and the educational success of young people.
- Objective: To educate and develop the physical and cultural skills of young people.
– Good health and well-being (SDG 3)
– Quality education (SDG 4)
– Partnerships for the achievement of the goals (SDG 17)
- Specific objectives: develop the cognitive and socio-affective skills of young people; make public schools an attractive space for young people; create links between schools, families and children to promote the educational success of young people.