- Headquarters address: 502, Trendset Towers, Road No 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500 034, Telangana, India
- Type: NGO, foundation.
- Place of intervention: India.
- Contact: Rohini Mukherjee
- Website: https://www.naandi.org/
- Background: Naandi is an Indian organization, founded in 1998 as a Public Charitable Trust. Naandi is providing services such as elementary education with positive discrimination of girls, safe drinking water and sanitation, large scale cooperative irrigated farming in dry land areas, end-to-end sustainable agriculture in tribal areas, skilling and employment for youth, safe motherhood and early childhood development including tackling of malnutrition amongst children, or any other socio-economic issue that is looking for an efficient solution.
- Objective: Naandi is demonstrating the value of creating new social entrepreneurs by setting up social businesses that are even more efficient and closer to community needs than traditional grant-funded activities
– Good health and well-being (SDG 3)
– Quality education (SDG 4)
– Gender equality (SDG 5)
– Partnerships for the goals (SDG 17)
- Specific objectives:
– Be a credible organization that upholds the values of accountability and transparency in every activity it undertakes.
– Facilitate public-private partnerships in all development interventions so that state governments, the corporate sector and civil society can work together to change lives.
– Be a leading not-for-profit that creates replicable, sustainable, outcome driven innovations that help eradicate poverty across the country.
– Enhance the quality of life of the marginalized and less privileged in our society by addressing concerns of hunger, quality education, drinking water and livelihood opportunities.