COP (Corporacion Constructors of Peace International)
- Headquarters address:
- 14 P Bis A # 69 A 10 Sur, Costa Rica – La Aurora ; Bogota, Colombia.
- Type: NGO.
- Place of intervention: Bogota, Colombia.
- Contact: Hugo Florez Clavijo
- Website: https://www.constructorsofpeace.org/en/
- Background: Colombia is affected by many social ills such as violence and social inequality. The country’s internal guerrilla has left a deep mark on the country. The level of violence remains high in some regions.
- Objective: COP Colombia’s mission is to improve the quality of life of the most vulnerable Colombian children. Soccer is used as a tool for prevention and coexistence between young people. The organization develops and implements social projects for vulnerable youth and their families
– Good health and well-being (SDG 3)
– Quality education (SDG 4)
– Partnerships for the goals (SDG 17)
- Specific objectives: Change the attitudes and behaviors of young people, change their view of the world; nutrition awareness.
- Number of coordinators / educators: TBD trained by Peace and Sport.
- Sport practiced: football.
- Calendar of activities: