- Headquarters address: —
- Type: Club.
- Place of intervention: Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Contact: —
- Website: https://www.rfi.fr/fr/
- Background: RFI clubs organize cultural, sports and environmental activities and are committed to the RFI Club Charter (independence, honesty, neutrality and respect).
- Objective: Making sport an object of cohesion and cohabitation in a refugee camp
– Good health and well-being (SDG 3)
– Quality education (SDG 4)
– Partnerships for the goals (SDG 17)
- Context: Context of wars in the Great Lakes region of Africa, which leaves the populations distraught. Context of insecurity. The first RFI club was created in 1995.
- Number of coordinators / educators: TBD trained by Peace and Sport.
- Sport practiced: football.
- Calendar of activities:
October 2020 / March 2021
Initiation of the project
Finalization of the project
Contract between Peace and Sport and 2 RFI Clubs
April / July 2021
March : Validation of the contract and appendix
May: Launch of the program + training in the Peace and Sport methodology and the Mobile Application
June/ July: monitoring and evaluation once a month
July / December 2021
Follow-up of the project
Improvement of the content