PUBLIC RELATIONS COORDINATOR
To contribute to the management of External Relations on various tasks and events, including the institutional, protocol and VIP aspects of the 10th Peace and Sport International Forum.
Tasks typically include:
- Invitations, reminders and on-site management of several categories of delegates: High Officials, International Organizations, Monaco, Foundations, Universities and Youth.
- Approach with invited personalities (‘Big names’): Letters, Monitoring strategies, Reminders.
- Managing the VIPs treatment : overall Sitting, including diners, handling the volunteers allocated for the event.
- Protocol management of high officials (Heads of State, Heads of Government, Ministers of Foreign Affairs and their official representatives) : First rows and nominative seats, special events.
- Post-event follow-up: Database, Follow-up with the VIPs, Debrief and analysis.