COMMUNICATION AND OUTREACH OFFICER
The missions and activities of this position, under the supervision of the Management Team and Editorial Team, are as follows:
- Manage and develop a strategy for press relations
- Keep regular contact with identified key journalists (sport/Olympic/humanitarian) in major markets (US /UK / FR / Monaco)
- Identify and secure speaking and public engagement opportunities for Peace and Sport with media and journalists.
- Production and delivery of press releases, press packs and other communication tools for the media.
- Contribute to showcase and highlights the organization’s events
- Organize press trips and press conferences
- Monitoring of press coverage and media impact
- Reactively handle press enquiries
- Identify the best media channels to relay each Peace and Sport message
PROJECT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
Project: To help and assist in projects related to Sport and Field Programs management.
Tasks typically include:
- Work on the planning, monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Assist on the preparation work for establishing Sport programs within Field Projects
- Assist in the monitoring of the ACT FOR WHAT MATTERS application procedure and platform
- Assist on the coordination of actions for the new Peace and Sport Manual
- Create and update database
- Draft reports and various types of documentation
- Organise, prepare meetings and take minutes
- Work on tasks related to the Forum organization