The Patron of Peace and Sport, H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco, shares His message for the 2020 Peace and Sport Awards!
The 2020 Peace and Sport Awards are almost here!
Ahead of the digital celebration, H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco invites athletes, civil-society organizations and institutions to keep promoting the values of sport, as a universal language to build peaceful, inclusive and equitable communities. In these challenging times, sport has proven to be essential in order to bring hope, courage, and peace among communities and between nations.
The winners in each category will be announced every day from 14-18 December:
– 14 December: Sport for Development and Peace Program of the Year Award;
– 15 December: Innovative Action of the Year Award;
– 16 December: APRIL6 Initiative of the Year Award;
– 17 December: Special Jury Prize;
– 18 December: Champion for Peace of the Year Award.
The celebration will gather eminent Jury members, Champions for Peace, organizations and individuals who use sport for the benefit of communities.
Don’t miss the digital celebration and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and our website!