Rights and obligations of users
The information provided on-site www.peace sport.org are the property of Peace and Sport. Any copy or partial can be done without the agreement of the Organization. Any resumption of content must meet the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must give the name of the author.
- Noncommercial: You do not have the right to use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works: You do not have the right to alter, transform or build upon this work.
Users are responsible to formulate questions and the interpretation and use they make of the results. It is their responsibility to make use complies with current regulations and recommendations of the National Commission on Informatics and Liberties (CNIL) data for personal data.
In particular, they must know that the information should only be used for strictly professional, that capture screens to constitute or enrich a database is registered contrary to French law and therefore forbidden, as well as use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In accordance with the provisions contained in Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedom, you have a right to access, rectify, modify and delete data about you. You can exercise this right by writing to email@example.com
The introduction of hypertext links to third party pages or documents available on the server “Peace and Sport, which in fact constitute a breach of copyright, an act subject to parasitism or defamation, must be the subject to authorization of Peace and Sport, which can be requested directly from the server administrator or the specific department in question.
The will be granted if the links do not violate the interests of Peace and Sport, and they guarantee the possibility for the user to identify the origin Peace and Sport of the document in the case of deep linking, framing or insertion via links.
Legal documents (available on the CNIL website)
- Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to data, files and freedom, said loi Informatique et Libertés
- Decision of the CNIL n ° 81-94 of July 21, 1981 adopting a recommendation relative to general measures of computer system security
- 88-19, 5 January 1988 on computer fraud, called the law Godfrain
Photograph Forum 2015
+33 662 07 95 17