The Peace and Sport Awards jury is made up of eminent personalities, deeply invested in peace-promotion or the consolidation of peace through sport.
Its main role is to assess and judge competing projects in order to designate winners in the five categories below:
- International Sports Federation of the year
- Sports Event of the year
- Non-Governmental Organization of the year
- CSR initiative of the year
- Special Jury Award
For the two remaining categories, Image of the year and Champion of the year, a different voting process will be implemented:
- Image of the year, announced during the evening of the "Golden Podium Awards" at SPORTEL Monaco, will be decided by the online public. All members of the Peace and Sport online community will have the opportunity to vote directly via the website to elect a winner from selected photos.
- Champion of the year will be designated by the members of the Peace and Sport Champions for Peace club.
Each nominated project will be evaluated according to a set of criteria. The winning project in each category will be the one which receives the highest marks and the most positive reviews.